Missing teeth can be a source of embarrassment for many people. At Smile Studio Dental, we want to help our patients feel confident in their smiles. To do this, we are pleased to offer multiple-tooth dental implants in Falls Church, Virginia. If you have multiple teeth missing in a row, Dr. Eli Janabi and our team can permanently restore your teeth and your smile.
Dental implants are a great way to permanently replace missing teeth and restore the full function and appearance of your smile. With multiple-tooth dental implants, our dentist can replace a row of missing teeth in just a few visits to our practice. During your implant treatment, we will carry out the following steps:
- Consultation: before committing to a dental implant procedure, you will have a free consultation with our dentist, during which we will create a customized treatment plan for your smile, answer any questions, and discuss treatment costs. We do not want there to be any surprises!
- Pre-Operative Exam: if you decide to continue with a dental implant procedure, we will have you meet with a periodontist, who specializes in oral prosthetics, such as dental implants. This exam is important to make sure that everything is in order before your surgery.
- Dental Implant Surgery: this procedure involves placing the implant screws in their appropriate places and capping them off with a temporary restoration.
- Post-Operative Checkup: during your post-op checkups, we will make sure that everything is healing properly. Please keep in mind that it takes several weeks for the mouth to heal after placing dental implants, and you may have to be on a soft food diet. All post-op checkups are free.
- Receiving your Permanent Restoration: after your mouth has had time to heal, we will remove your temporary restoration and place your new, permanent, and customized restoration on top of the implant screw. Now, you have your complete, new smile!
Contact us today at 703-982-2222 to learn more, and to set up your consultation with our dentists.