Dr. Eli Janabi uses 3D X-ray technology to capture high-quality images of your mouth and jaws. These images give us a comprehensive understanding of your oral health, helping us plan each step of your treatment in greater detail.
3D X-rays provide our dentist and team with a complete reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose, and throat. These high-quality images are used to:
- Plan implant placement surgeries
- Evaluate your jaws and face
- Diagnose tooth decay and other problems
- Detect endodontic problems that may require a root canal
- Analyze trauma to your face or oral structures
- Plan and follow the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Evaluate a TMJ disorder
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Perform a comprehensive evaluation of the head and neck
The three-dimensional images captured by this technology are extremely effective in diagnosis dental problems, evaluating current or ongoing conditions, and planning treatments.
Our practice is committed to utilizing advanced technology and continuing to provide you with dental care that meets the highest standards of treatment. To learn more about 3D X-rays in Falls Church, Virginia, and to make your appointment with our dentists, please call Smile Studio Dental today at 703-982-2222.