If you are missing teeth, our dentist may recommend dental implants as a way to treat your smile! Dental implants are permanent replacements for teeth, and they are designed to look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth from root to crown.
At our practice, we understand that each patient is in their own unique situation, and we strive to provide a variety of treatments to ensure that you receive the personalized care you need. To do this, we are pleased to offer several types of dental implants to replace your missing teeth, including single-tooth dental implants.
Single-tooth dental implants are just as their name describes; they are used to replace a single missing tooth. For this procedure, our dentist will follow these steps:
- Free Consultation: begin your dental implant procedure with a free consultation. During this meeting, we will create a personalized treatment plan, discuss treatment costs, and answer any questions you may have.
- Pre-Procedure Exam: if you decide that dental implants are for you, we will have you meet with a prosthodontic specialist, who will make any final adjustments to your treatment plan and start making preparations for your procedure. After this exam, you are ready for your implant treatment!
- Implant Procedure: during this procedure, we will place the implant screw and cap it off with temporary restorations. This means that you can walk out of our office feeling confident that your smile looks complete and natural.
- Post-Procedure Appointment: there is a recovery period after your implant procedure. For most people, recovery time takes several weeks, during which you will need to be on a soft food diet. During your recovery, you will visit our office, where we will make sure everything is healing properly. All post-operative checkups are free.
- Receive your Permanent Restoration: once your mouth is done healing, we will remove the temporary restoration and replace it with a custom-made permanent one.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Eli Janabi and learn if you are a candidate for dental implants in Falls Church, Virginia, please contact Smile Studio Dental at 703-982-2222.