Are you in need of same-day emergency care in Falls Church, Virginia? If so, call 703-982-2222 immediately and we will get you set up to see Dr. Eli Janabi as soon as possible. If you find yourself unable to come in immediately, still call us so our dentist can help you understand how to best care for your injured teeth until you can come in.
Dental emergencies are not extremely common, but they do happen. When they do occur, they need prompt attention from a dental professional. We understand that you cannot plan for these instances and so when you need urgent care, we are ready to schedule to meet with our dentist as soon as possible.
There are a variety of dental emergencies that we are ready to give you the care you need for including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or pain
- A knocked-out (avulsed) tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded)
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- Soft tissue damage in your mouth, including in the tongue, cheeks, lips and gums
- A lost dental restoration, like a lost filling or crown
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, contact us immediately. The sooner you receive the proper care, the more effective your treatment will be. In cases where you have experienced trauma to your head or neck, you should first visit the emergency room or your general physician before coming to our dentist. You can also contact us today if you are interested in learning more.